When a “good” shower” is one where you can wash your hair and shave your legs, it means that fancy makeup is not an option.
Today, I’m going to share my 5-minute makeup routine with you. This is what I do when heading out to Costco or going on camera (you’ll see the extra step below). It’s so easy and it truly makes me feel “made up” without a ton of makeup 🙂
1. First, I use the Tint Skin Hydrating Foundation in Sand. I love this foundation so much that it was my first review. I apply one layer and then move on to concealer. If I’m doing a video or going out, I’ll come back and add a second layer on areas that need a little extra coverage.
2. Next is the Touchup Skin Concealer Pen in Light. One-click under each eye gives the perfect amount of coverage for my genetically extra-dark under eyes. Then, I’ll touch up any blemishes.
3. I follow up with a swipe of the Brilliant Brow Gel in Medium. I made sure to wipe as much of the product off on the insides of the tube before using, otherwise it’s too dark for me.
4. My favorite part–the Necessary Neutrals Eyeshadow Palette. I love, love, love this palette. The colors are arranged in their suggested pairings so you’ll “make-up like a pro” with zero effort! I adore the tapered-end brush for “lining” my upper lids. It’s super fluffy and leaves a smoky dusting of color.
5. After curling my lashes comes my not-so-safe beauty addition of Loreal’s Beauty Tubes. This mascara is my favorite because it washes off in “tubes.” No tugging or pulling required. I think it looks great, but not as good as the Volumizing Mascara in Black.
6. Next up, I switch it up… Satin Powder Blush in Nectar and/or the Illuminating Cream Highlighter in Rose Glow. This highlighter comes in a tube that makes it super-easy to apply. Swipe, blend, and GO!
7. A bright lipstick was a stretch for me but it’s been so much fun! Different every day, I choose between or layer the Lip Gloss in Azalea, Sheer Lipstick in Poppy, or the Color Intense Lipstick in First Date.
There you go. 7 steps in 5 minutes (or less) and DONE!
If you’d like some help getting your makeup routine quick and pretty, get in touch, and I’ll be happy to help. Be sure to tell me what your makeup must-have is 🙂